Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are hiring a Customer Returns Technician who will be working for one of our Clients who supply thin film pressure transducers to agricultural, construction, automotive, and industrial sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a quality focused, high volume manufacturing organization with outstanding future potential.
Job Title: Customer Returns Technician
Location: Newton Aycliffe
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: 20-23k per annum
As part of the Quality team, test, fault find and perform root cause analysis of customer returned product. Support the Quality team in ensuring continuous quality improvement throughout the business and drive a quality focused culture to support Senstronics continued growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
1 To complete analysis/investigation of returned product, both QDR & Customer Returns.
* Visual inspection of returned product
* First-pass function analysis
* Bench testing using dead weight tester and bench multimeter
* Electronic testing, and inspection of PCBs and components.
* To measure returned parts and products against Engineering drawings, specifications and standards.
* To assist production and engineering teams in root cause analysis.
* Document all test results and produce a failure analysis report.
To undertake any other duties appropriate to the level of the post, as required.
A positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS40MTk1Ni45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →