Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
HIRING CRANE OPERATIONS SUPERVISORS
Rms Recruitment are actively recruiting Crane Operative Supervisors working for our Client who are the largest ship repair and conversion company in the UK with three shipyards located in Hebburn, Middlesbrough and Falmouth
You will be based in Hebburn and will supervise and manage the Crane operation with regards to ensuring that crane lifts are coordinated and completed for the yard projects as directed by the Yard Manager and Project Managers
Ideal supervisory experience or charge hand experience is required however if you are ready for your next step in your Crane career I want to hear from you!
Your role will to be manage the daily crane requirements ensuring they meet the schedule set within the projects along with:
* To take responsibility for any changes or delays within the crane schedule, ensuring they are communicated to all relevant parties
* To oversee the lifting operation and manage resources accordingly
* To control stop/starts for efficiently productivity
* Report progress on targets, identifying and reporting problems.
* Meet with Yard Manager on a daily basis to provide general progress update, and discuss safety issues, problems, priorities and co-ordination of work.
* Liaise with Yard Manager, Project Managers, other Project Team members and other Section Leaders as necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the position.
* Liaise with Project Manager / Yard Manager on items of plant equipment and materials required prior to project commencement and arising during project.
* Ensure that subcontractors are working to project requirements and liaise with / report to Project Manager / Yard Manager
* Ensure Health, Safety environmental and quality is embedded within the culture.
* To become commercially aware of the project requirements, cost and timescales
* Work with the production team
* Oversee the man management of the labour including allocated employees and agency workers
* Represent the company in a professional manner to customer’s clients and contractors.
Qualifications and Experience
* Understanding of shipyard / fabrication operations
* Trade trained as applicable in the aspect of production / operation being supervised
* L.O.L.E.R Planner, L.O.L.E.R Risk assessor
* Level 4 Rigging Assessment
* Banksman and Slinging Level 3
* Safety and Rigging and Slinging
* Lifting and Rigging operations
Interested? Please contact Kelly.alexander@Rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuODIxNjYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →