Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced CNC Programmer, to join them on a permanent basis in their north east factory.
Our Client are well known dynamic providers of precision toolroom services.
Thanks to a significant increase in demand for their CNC engineering services, and rapid growth they are now looking for an additional CNC Operator & Programmer who specialises in 5 axis and 3 axis milling, all to increase capacity in the CNC Engineering business unit.
Candidates must have experience & knowledge in CNC Machining & programming, but further advanced training can be provided where necessary.
Main duties include;
* Programme, set and operate Hurco, Haas & CMS CNC machining centres
* CAM programming Using Delcam/Autodesk PowerMill
* Operate manual mills and lathes when required
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following Key Skills;
* An ability and commitment to complete projects on specified dates and to strict deadlines.
* A flexible approach to working hours to accommodate the peaks & demands of the business.
* Experience of Hurco, Haas & CMS machines is an advantage but not essential
* Tool making experience is an advantage but not essential.
* Good time management.
If you are interested you can apply directly, or call 01325389333 – Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC43MTIwNy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →