Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator on a permanent basis in the Teesside area.
My client is an award winning, long established, family run business who have one of the most comprehensive heavy machining facilities in the U.K.
Contracted to 39 hours per week working a 3 shift pattern, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Complimentary on-site parking
* Monthly bonuses and overtime
* Support with training and further professional development
Reporting directly to the Works Manager, you will work as an integral part of the engineering staff team, as you will hold responsibility for machine items to drawings, route cards, and any relevant specifications, with regard to time-efficient working practices, in compliance with company quality, safety, and environmental standards.
Day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Working at all times in a safe and responsible manner, being aware at all times of the risks in the environment you are working in.
* Adhering to company safe systems of work and policies, including those on PPE, working at heights, incident reporting, and use of lifting equipment, and working co-operatively with management to maintain and improve safety standards (including undergoing internal and external training for this purpose).
* Ensuring on completion that any route cards are endorsed and returned to your reporting manager(s) along with all other documentation.
* Ensuring that identification and traceability are maintained throughout manufacture by transferring TCL job number and any cast numbers.
* Any deviations from drawings are reported as soon as practically possible to your reporting manager(s).
* Any tool breakages, machine faults, or other equipment faults are reported to your reporting manager(s) as soon as practically possible.
* Carrying out regular checks on machine tools, lifting equipment, and other equipment prior to use (including lubrication levels and emergency stops).
* Ensuring all waste is disposed of in the correct containers in line with the company environmental management system.
* Keeping your work environment clean and tidy.
* Providing general assistance to others as and when required.
To be considered for this position you will be a time served Machinist who is confident at programming either / or Fanuc, Siemens, Mazatrol and Heidenhain as well as:
* Have a minimum of 4 years machining experience within a heavy engineering environment
* Ideally you will be confident at Turning and Milling as well as Boring.
* Providing advice and support to apprentices and other machinists
* Being able to work independently to company quality, safety, and environmental standards
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS42MDY4My45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →