Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Site Managers on behalf of our client, who are one of the North East’s leading civil engineering contractors .
Having worked in partnership with this client , RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 40 hours per week, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager for the effective management and financial control of specific Civil Engineering projects.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure that all operations are resourced and supervised to enable the works to be safely completed to programme and to specification.
* Ensure technical compliance and the safety of all operational activities.
* Establish and maintain communication and co-operation between all parties involved at site level.
* Control sub-contractual requirements and Company Quality Management Systems.
* Practice the highest standard of Customer Care.
* Ensure the commercial success of the contract.
* The day to day running of the IMS including producing risk assessments and method statements ensuring the completion of site diaries and working with the QS on values and measure, liaising and being the first point of contact for the client and sub-contractors and having overall responsibility for the completion of the works in time and within budget.
To be considered for this role you will hold a driving license and be expected to hold or be working towards the following:
* HNC/ONC/Degree level
* Extensive Knowledge of Construction Processes and Procedures.
* Extensive Knowledge of current Health & Safety requirements.
* Relevant site safety qualifications
* CSCS Certification
* Asbestos Awareness
* Manual Handling
* NVQ L5 or 6 Site manager
* SSSTS / SMSTS
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNjU4NTguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →