Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Site Engineers on behalf of our client, who are one of the North East’s leading civil engineering contractors .
Having worked in partnership with this client, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 40 hours per week, assisting the Site Manager for the accuracy and technical compliance of the Civil Engineering works.You will have relevant Experience in Highways, Drainage, New Build, Concrete Structures Plot Works and a construction background and conversant with modern instruments.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure the accurate setting out and the safe construction of the works in accordance with the contract document and the requirements of the Client.
* Ensure technical compliance and the safety of all operational activities.
* Maintain, and agree with the Clients Representative’s, relevant site records and as-built drawings.
* Ensure full compliance with contractual requirements and Company’s Quality Management System.
* As required, provide accurate records and measurement details to enable the Quantity Surveyor to prepare monthly valuations.
* Practice the highest standards of Customer Care.
To be considered for this role you will hold a driving license and be expected to hold or be working towards the following:
* HNC/ONC/Degree level
* Good knowledge of Construction Processes and Procedures.
* Good knowledge of current Health & Safety requirements.
* CSCS Certification
* Computer Literate
* 5 Day SMSTS
Interested applicants please email cv to kelly.alexander@Rms-Recruitment.co.uk or call 01325 389333
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMjM4OTkuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →