Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer on behalf of our client, a family run Civil and Structural Consultancy practise based in the Birtley area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a long established well respected consultancy practise, who work across all sectors but primarily Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Commercial and Educational.
Having personally worked in partnership with this client for over 4 years, I’m well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will work as an integral part of the Civil and Structural team holding responsibility for overseeing large structural projects from conception, design phase through to completion.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Design of steelwork, concrete, timber and masonry structures from conception to completion
* Evaluating Alternative design solutions when needed
* Writing reports
* Designing using Tekla, AutoCAD and Revit
* Co-ordinating and communicating with other engineers and construction disciplines
* Planning and managing workload
* Manage projects independently from inception to completion within agreed budgets and timeframes
To be considered this position you must be educated to Degree level and be a Chartered member of IStructE or ICE as well as:
* Be confident with AutoCAD and TEKLA and Revit would be an advantage
* Being able to design steelwork, concrete, timber and masonry structures
* Experienced with Drainage works and foundations
* Capable of working with complex pharmaceutical projects
* Being able to manage projects independently to agreed budgets and timescales
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4zNTk0NS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →