Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager (Marine) on behalf of our client, a national ship builder they are highly reputable within the Marine industry. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a long established company who have some exciting projects.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 3 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Car allowance
* Health care
Based in the North East you will be reporting directly to the North East Commercial Director. You will assist with the company’s marine strategy as well as lead, manage and support marine related bids.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Support the development of the company’s Marine strategy, implementing it as directed by NE Commercial Director within the Marine sector, this including Ship repairs, conversations, mobilisation and de mobilisation
* Lead, manage and support Marine related bids
* Ensure that all bids are managed within the allocated budgets and that deadlines both internal and external are met
* Develop and implement company’s objectives for the Marine market with senior North East stakeholders.
* Identify and develop relationships with Senior Key Marine Companies and officials and other industry stakeholders. Develop a matrix based list of these relationships and maintain a record of all meetings within that database.
* Develop and Implement company’s approved strategy for the Marine sector
* Develop an intelligence led fact base on all upcoming opportunities directly related to Marine related core activities.
* Produce and maintain a Pipeline of opportunities that will align with company’s financial objectives.
* Assist with Marine bids allocated elsewhere within Group as required.
* Advise senior stakeholders on short term and long term Marine sector market trading. Develop sector specific campaign plans and opportunity related capture plans.
* Develop, support and execute key customer engagement plans.
* Produce a written report to the Managing Director North East and the Commercial Director North East as required with regard to ongoing activity i.e. bids, meetings with senior Marine sector personnel and other industry stakeholders.
* Ensure that senior stakeholders through the Commercial Director North East are kept informed about Marine Sector market activity.
* Identify key promotional opportunities to enhance company’s position in the market place.
* Support the Groups HSEQ policy and ensure that personnel working within the bid teams are compliant.
To be considered this position you must have a minimum of 5 years Marine Business Development Managing experience as well as:
* Demonstrate experience of delivering sales opportunities
* Great commercial awareness within the Marine industry
* Having strong negotiation skills
* Being able to lead and manage the full bid process
* Having strong relationship management skills
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS45NTAzMi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →