Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
I am working with a fantastic client who are looking for an Accountant on a permanent basis.
* Build knowledge of monthly VAT Return and onward submission to HMRC. Extraction and scrutiny of accounts system data to ensure reliable, accurate and timely reporting.
* Knowledge of HMRC import/export guidelines and reporting requirements. Liaising with port operations as necessary to ensure documentary compliance.
* Assisting in the preparation and review of vendor payments including bi-monthly BACS run. Awareness of the purchase to pay process and procedures.
* To be conversant with the companies banking facilities and daily cash flows.
* Build knowledge of weekly/monthly payroll preparation also including monthly/annual pensioners (circa 1000). Experience of HMRC Payroll returns, including year end and RTI reporting and settlement agreements. Provide cover within the department in times of peak demand, sickness and holidays.
* Knowledge of benefit-in-kind guidelines.
* Promote the use of common procedures and practices throughout the UK in accordance with risk and compliance guidelines.
* Review of Balance Sheet accounts and periodic reconciliations.
* Ownership and development of fixed asset approval process in accordance with internal guidelines.
* Providing assistance with the internal/external audit processes. (External audit, Group Internal audit and Risk & Internal Control Compliance).
* Where required provide assistance with Group reporting requirements. Month end, rolling forecast and target setting processes. Liaise with ports and management as necessary.
* Other adhoc work as and when required as part of the role.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the position then please forward on CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dG9tLjE3NTI4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →