Resource Management Solutions
About Us: RMS is a dynamic and independently owned Employment Business, committed to providing people focused Recruitment, HR and Payroll solutions.
We are currently seeking a people focused, Recruitment Coordinator to join our engagement team.
Because People Matter: We believe that people matter. Our ethos is centred around creating meaningful connections and fostering positive relationships.
This role is perfect for individuals who are driven by a passion for connecting with others and possess exceptional communication skills. If you enjoy making a meaningful difference in the lives of others, we can provide full training and a pathway for development.
The Role: As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our values are upheld by delivering an exceptional candidate experience to those seeking new employment opportunities.
Designed to identify, attract, and engage candidates to meet client requirements, this role operates in close collaboration with the recruitment team, focusing on effective communication and engagement strategies as well as providing administrative support to ensure a smooth recruitment process.
- Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for recruitment processes to meet client needs.
- Identify potential business opportunities for the recruitment team.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the recruitment function.
- Develop, post, and maintain job adverts, drafting and distributing attractive content for distribution across diverse job boards and social media platforms.
- Use diverse sourcing methods to identify and attract candidates matching job requirements.
- Efficiently manage candidate applications, ensuring timely processing. Assist in assessing candidates’ right to work eligibility, ensuring compliance with recruitment registration and onboarding processes.
- Conduct initial suitability screenings, aligning candidate skills and experience with client requirements, presenting suitable candidates for defined job vacancies.
- Foster and manage candidate relationships, building a positive reputation with job seekers.
- Assist with scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate assessments, and confirmation of offers/ assignments.
- Maintenance and upkeep of candidate information, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data protection regulations and recruitment CRMS.
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships, creating a reputation on media platforms and networks to maximise candidate outreach and engagement.
- Customer-focused approach with excellent communication skills and a passion for people.
- Confident communicator, demonstrating effective questioning and listening skills.
- Tenacious and resilient in pursuing objectives.
- Driving licence is essential for this role.
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to earn bonus.
- 34 days holiday per year (including BH) plus additional days for birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Enhanced Pension.
- Pathway for development and succession (no previous experience needed – we will train you)
This role is office based with some travel involved to support client’s needs. Normal hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am -5pm / 8am – 4pm Friday (37.5 hrs per week). This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute to the success of our recruitment efforts while developing their skills in a dynamic and supportive environment.
If you possess the drive and passion to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=13BA8EE81.0 →