Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Workshop/Fabrication Foreman on behalf of our client, a company who specialises in the manufacture of bespoke fabrications in mild, stainless steels and aluminium materials for Projects throughout the UK and overseas.
Main Purpose of the Post:
To provide support and supervision to the company’s workshop personnel in order to assist the management in the support running of the company, enabling it to develop present services and expand into new engineering area both in the workplace and off-site projects.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
* Supervision of workshop activity and personnel
* Fabrication Duties
* Assist the workshop manager in general areas of the present workload in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
* Organisation of the workshop activity, production schedules and associated client and supplier deliveries
* Implementation and monitoring of health and safety policies and procedures
* Implementation and monitoring of QA/QC polices and procedures
* Organisation of equipment and consumable stocks
* Completion of quality control inspections
* Daily Administrative tasks
* Any other duties as deemed required by management
Basic working hours – 38 hours per week, overtime to be paid on all hours afterwards.
If you are interested in the position please call Emma on 01325 389333 or email your cv to email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS45OTgxMS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →