Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Welder (MIG) on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 yellow goods manufacturer based in the Teesside area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
RMS have worked with this client for many years and are proud to be working on this role on an exclusive basis.
Contracted to 37 hours per week, working a three-shift pattern notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary onsite parking
Reporting directly into the Quality and Fabrication Manager you will work as an integral part of the Fabrication section, ensuring parts are welded in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
* Mig Welding 10ml upwards
* Adhering to company’s health & Safety policy and procedures
* Work in an effective and timely manner
To be considered this position you must have a formal Engineering qualification as well as:
* A minimum of 3 years MIG Welding experience
* Being able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Happy to work a three shift pattern
* Be flexible to working hours due to project demands
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS40MTg5MC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →