Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client, in Stockton
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of their industry
Working Hours are: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Role Overview: Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager and must be someone who will support the effective running of the warehouse including stock control, dealing with customers and suppliers, goods-in and despatch.
The ideal candidate will be confident, ambitious, highly motivated, and be able to work individually or as part of a team.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Safe and effective running of the warehouse.
* Coordinating delivery of materials to and from the Branch.
* Ensure that all stock procedures are followed, and operational standards are met.
* Working with the Warehouse Manager and Operations Director towards minimising stock losses and variance in stock levels.
* Maintain cleanliness throughout the warehouse.
* Support with stock takes and audits, providing administrative support where necessary.
* Ensure that all relevant Health & Safety Policies are complied with.
To be considered this position you must:
* Clean C1 Drivers Licence with valid CPC (Desirable not Essential)
* Warehouse experience within an industrial warehouse is desirable.
* Computer skills; Excel-Word-Softrader.
* Excellent people skills.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* The role occasionally requires the lifting of reasonably heavy goods (After Training).
For more information, please contact:
* Phil Wake on 01325389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC45MTk0OC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →