Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Technical Advisor (Customer Service) on behalf of our client, a globally recognised manufacturer of outdoor power products in the County Durham Area however some degree of travel may be required to support business activities.
The Technical Advisor will be part of a busy team dealing with end customers, via social media, Telephone, E Mails and Letters and a key part of this role will be supporting the customer service team with Technical queries and answering social media questions
RMS are well networked within the Plastic industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Canteen on site
* Free parking
* Life assurance of a minimum of 5 times the salary
* Pension of a minimum of 4% and a maximum of 8% (matched by the company)
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Responding to social media content
* Providing technical support to the customer service team
* Handling high volume telephone calls in areas such as parts sales, technical enquiries and providing product information
* Responding to consumer correspondence and e-mails
* Duties will include advising on technical issues on our full range of consumer garden equipment
To be considered for this position you will be able to clearly investigate and explain technical solutions to the customer service team and to end customers and :
A team player, but able to work on own initiative
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, good grammar and be PC literate.
A good knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications
A good knowledge of social media content
Preferably, you will be qualified to “GCSE” / A level or above in Maths / Physics or other Engineering discipline (Other suitable background or qualifications could be considered)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMDMyNTYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →