Resource Management Solutions
RMS are working with an outstanding automotive client; we are looking for Drivers to join our existing team on a Flexible Contract. Full-time & Part time opportunities available. Our facility provides vehicle storage, inspection, maintenance, dispatch and transportation facilities.
What we can offer you?
- £11.50per hour.
- Full Time & Part- Time hours available.
- Friendly & Inclusive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE supplies
- Contributory pension scheme
About the Role:
- To carry out all vehicle movements within the site.
- To locate and move the correct vehicle to the correct location.
- To pull the correct vehicles for loads, ready for dispatch.
- To comply with the correct parking procedures and site speed limits
- To complete all relevant paperwork and report any discrepancies following basic visual inspections on vehicles.
- To carry out storage and maintenance checks.
- To ensure health & safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Undertake other duties as directed commensurate with the level of the job function.
Pattern of work: Weekly rotation of shift patterns: 6am-2pm & 1pm-9pm.
Flexibility is required as weekend work IS a requirement of the client as they manufacture vehicles 24/7, the shifts on a Saturday and Sunday are 6.00am to 6.00pm and staff predominantly work one of the days every other weekend. However, if we complete the daily volume early, we do send you home but you must be available for the full shift.
- Due to Insurance purposes, you must be over the age of 25 and hold a valid driving license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR Offences
- You should be confident in your driving and have experience with automatic and manual vehicles
- be familiar with the workings of other departments and the ability to multi-task to support other areas throughout the busy periods.
- A Level headed approach needs to be taken when driving vehicles to ensure your own safety
- The use of initiative needs to be taken to ensure all vehicles are distributed meeting the necessary quality standards.
Interested? Apply directly today or for more information please contact Charlotte Hodgson on 07710998987 OR via email Charlotte.email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=13A4EB411.0 →