RMS Recruitment are excited to be supporting a prestigious company based in Stockton in recruiting a Trainee Sales Specialist
Our client is highly regarded and respected within their specialism offering bespoke services by empowering businesses to create growth through introductions, networking and events.
Responsible for promoting and selling their customers brands, products and services you will be a fundamental part of the team
Variety is key within this role bringing responsibility for inbound sales as well as looking after and managing internal administrative duties, marketing activity and event organisation.
Key Responsibilities include;
* Supporting the sales team in developing sales opportunities, including researching & identifying potential accounts along with building rapport with clients to understand their needs whilst providing exceptional service
* General office management and administration
* Appointment setting
* Sales development and prospecting
* Client account management and retention
* Event representation and management
* Managing sales calls via phone, emails and face to face situations
* Marketing activities including social media, blog and content development
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a confident individual who has the ability to multitask, use their own initiative and require minimum supervision. Someone who can prioritise their workload and work to a highly organised level is critical.
* Telesales experience
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and represent the business at all levels with all customers
* Professional, presentable and engaging manner
* Good organisational skills, with attention to accuracy and detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Can operate on own initiative but contribute in a team environment
* Excellent administrative skills
* The ability to utilise and maintain CRM systems
* Ability to compile customer schedules, assisting with monthly statistics and sales reports
* An excellent telephone manner
* Confidence selling over the phone
* Ability to adapt as we continue to experience unprecedented growth and progression in all areas
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuNjAyMjguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →