Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** TOOLING ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you a timeserved toolmaker or die maintenance technician with experience in the engineering sector?
Do you have experience of introducing tooling equipment into production?
Do you hold at least an HNC qualification in an engineering discipline?
Are you happy to travel abroad as part of your role for tooling buy offs?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Lead New Tooling procurement
* Lead tool design approval
* Review and complete component feasibility with regards to tooling processes
* ‘A’ Layout reviews
* Tooling design reviews
* Ensure the company tooling standards are adhered to
* Component in buy-off at tool makers
* Tooling supplier monitoring and liaison
* Reporting tooling & project status
* Conduct TB01 and TB02 tooling buy off activity
* Support introduction of new tooling into Plant/Production, In Plant support when required
* Identify and schedule improvement opportunities
* Lead and support engineering changes to Die Tooling
* Communication and presentations, directly with customers and internally
The person taking on this role will have:-
* A proven background in successful introduction of tooling supported by a tooling background.
* A current driving license, as travel to customers and suppliers will be required as and when necessary.
* Be prepared for periods away from home at domestic and foreign customers and suppliers.
* Numerical Reasoning and Interpreting Data skills.
* Fault Diagnosis/Problem Solving abilities.
* Design Feasibility knowledge.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQxNTg0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →