Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** TOOLMAKER (PLASTICS) JOB ALERT *****
Are you a Timeserved Toolmaker?
Do you have experience within the plastics industry and injection moulding?
Have you worked within the automotive industry or other high volume fast paced environment?
If this has taken your interest so far, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland area. You will be responsible to ensure daily/weekly injection mould tool maintenance and repair tasks are effectively undertaken to ensure plant production is sustained and set targets are achieved.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Carry out regular PM activities on all tooling in-line with the PM plan.
* Liaise with Manufacturing Co-ordinators to ensure all PMs are carried out in a timely manner.
* Identify and correct potential issues with tools during the PM Inspections.
* Carry out fault finding quickly and accurately.
* Repair broken / damaged tools quickly and accurately.
* Support new tool introduction trials.
* Provide technical advice and support to Process Technicians.
* Support manufacturing on tooling issues to ensure we achieve QCD targets.
* Carry out insert changes as and when required.
* Conduct safe movement of tools using appropriate lifting equipment.
* Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained and improved on where possible.
* Comply with all company, Health & Safety and Environmental rules regulations and policies.
* Update all jobs carried out on the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
* Time served Toolmaker
* Qualified to operate overhead crane.
* ONC in an Engineering discipline.
* Strong Craft Skills – TIG welding, milling, hand & surface grinding, bench fitting skills, turning and polishing.
* Good understanding of mould tool design and construction.
* Effective communication skills.
* Flexible approach.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude towards work.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIzNzk2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →