Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a TIG Welder on behalf of our client, leading supplier in sheet metal work in Ferryhill.
An ongoing to permanent contract, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who at the forefront of their industry.
Working Hours are: shift work – 2 shift rotation – first week will be days
Role Overview: The role will involve working in a busy sheet metal fabrication shop.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Working with different material types and thicknesses, mild, aluminium and stainless steel.
* All aspects of TIG welding
To be considered this position you must:
* Have a minimum of 12 months experience in sheet metal or similar
* Be able to read and interpret weld symbols
* Be able to work free hand as well as using jigs and fixtures
* Be able to read engineering drawings without assistance
For more information, please contact:
* Emma on 01325 389333 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS4yNzE3NC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →