Resource Management Solutions
RMS are currently recruiting for a Telephone Researcher based in South Shields, this is a long-term temporary assignment that is due to run until the end of December, however there is the possibility of this being extended into 2024.
This is a 37 hour a week, office based role and the working hours are 9AM and 7PM Monday to Thursday. The salary is £10.50 per hour.
Our client is looking to recruit a full time, highly professional, energetic and enthusiastic outbound Call Handler to contact college students to fill out a short questionnaire (2-3 minute calls)
Day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To manually dial and consistently contact a high volume of students to complete relevant questionnaires.
- Following a scripted survey and completing it timely and accurately.
- Meeting targets in a fast and fun environment.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be confident in managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed time frames, without comprising on quality.
- Ability to control the direction of calls and guide students through the survey. Current contract is college enrolment.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an outstanding company that provide benefits such as:
- 4 day working week
- Free teas and coffees
- Close to travel routes and local shopping
- Relaxed office environment
- Casual dress
- Small company
Interested? If this role is for you, please apply directly and if you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Laura on 01325 389333.
RMS recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=63A455C36.0 →