Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Technical Support Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading UK Electrical Test Equipment manufacturer in the Peterlee area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Working in partnership with this client, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager you will work as an integral part of Technical Support team holding responsibility for providing customers with first class after sales advice and support on a range of products, as well as supporting the sales team and sales channel partners to identify potential customers and provide support to all involved in the selling process.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Provide an after-sales support services and tier 1 technical back up as required
* Provide pre -sales technical assistance and product education
* Participating in all product training and keep up to date with product technology
* Delivering product presentations
To be considered for this position you will have:
* Practical experience and knowledge of electrical safety testing
* Familiarity with PAT testing and 17th edition, initial verification testing as well as periodic testing.
* Strong verbal communications skills are essential along with confidence in telephone handling
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Although not essential a second language would be advantageous
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wMTc1NC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →