Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS are looking for someone who is a team player with a positive and a “Can Do” attitude. This role requires someone who is observant and is able to think on their feet in the fast-paced environment of warehouses, workshops and office buildings across the various sites we operate on. A willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks to include working outside washing / cleaning of trailers in all weather conditions.
* A willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks to include working outside washing / cleaning of trailers in all weather conditions.
* Previous knowledge or aptitude for general maintenance repairs to site
* Able to multitask, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
* Have a positive can-do attitude.
* Be organised, a good team player and where required able to work on own initiative.
* Full current driving license.
Main Responsibilities & Duties following training:
* Use of powered wash systems to wash trailers and company vehicles
* To undertake general maintenance repairs – under instruction to site buildings and open area.
* To ensure the safe use of company issued equipment for the task at hand.
* To provide assistance and support to other departments once training is completed and as business needs dictate.
* To be pro-active in Health & Safety hazard reporting to the business for required action to be taken.
* To undertake Scissor Lift Duties once training completed.
* Driving of company non-commercial vehicles when required.
* Potential training to gain licenses required to drive commercial vehicles.
* Fork truck driving.
if you are interested in this role please call Rob on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Um9iZXJ0LkNvbGdyYXZlLjI1MzcyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →