Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS are currently Working a fantastic company in the oil and gas sector looking for a Service Engineer in their service centre based in Gloucester.
Main duties for this role include:
* Manage workload and effectively maintain high levels of customer service whilst performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned to ensure team objectives and goals are being carried out and achieved. standards and practices, including product details
* Have a working knowledge of industry and company services offered is an advantage.
* Have an ability to read and interpret electronic and hydraulic drawings.
* Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
* Work with the Gloucester service centre manager to maintain and manage industry regulations, restrictions, laws, and ensuring the service centre adheres to all regulations
* Resolve service problems and improves current service methods to increase productivity and customer service
* Ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
The ideal candidate should have:
* Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
* Valid driving license
* Experience as a service engineer working with electrical and hydraulic equipment along with both petrol & diesel powered equipment.
* Diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical equipment
* Troubleshooting and responding to customers concerns
* Proven frecord of being reliable and accountable or all aspects of their job
* Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, Power-point, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
* Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
* Decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities, able to work productively in a pressurized environment, ethical and trustworthy.
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits. Interested please contact rob on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Um9iZXJ0LkNvbGdyYXZlLjY5NDQyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →