Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Senior Quality Engineers on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Newton Aycliffe , this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Reporting directly to the Operations Quality Manager you will manage and lead and develop the technical skills and personnel development of all Quality Department team member. You will support the delivery of required targets of the manufacturing operations and contribute to the implementation and continued development of an integrated Quality Assurance approach, ensuring that departmental strategies and objectives are in line with those of the business
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To act as company representative to assist in the development and maintain Product Assurance systems ensuring Customer Specific Requirements are fulfilled ( IATF16949 and other specifics )
* Understanding and utilisation of Automotive Core tools such as APQP, PPAP, PFMEA processes.
* To provide strong leadership and to develop a culture of defect prevention and waste elimination
* To be a capable user of core quality tools & techniques and their application, typically: SPC, Ishikawa, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams, Stratification etc
* Support the Internal manufacturing teams with regard to the timely resolution of Customer and Internal quality concerns.
* Support the NPI teams during the development of Controls Plans, PFMEA, Gauge Planning etc. and highlight potential failure modes ref Lessons Learnt.
* Manage the activities of Quality Engineers / Lab Supervisors on a day-to-day basis.
* Support the Internal Audit team by performing various Internal Audits.
* Pro-actively visit customer / supplier locations to resolve customer concerns and maintain high levels of customer liaison.
To be considered this position you will have an appropriate qualification in Mechanical / Production Engineering (e.g. Degree or HNC) and have
* A good working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
* Appropriate experience working within an Automotive high volume Customer facing Senior role with good working knowledge of IATF16949 / ISO9001
* Thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems and OEM Customer Specific Requirements
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMDE2ODUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →