Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Senior Manufacturing Engineers on behalf of our Global client a leading manufacturer of outdoor power products
Permanent positions, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will be involved in the design and improvement of manufacturing equipment used in the total process of building powered garden care products.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities The primary focus of this role is to make improvements in the current and future manufacturing processes in both the Injection moulding and the assembly department along with
* Design of production facilities including all jigs and fixtures, Poka Yoke devices, vision system and special purpose machinery, together with all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment.
* Control of Installation of equipment in the Injection moulding department.
* Continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Necessary
* Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
* To keep a close eye on and embrace the latest technology.
* To be able to prepare specifications and deliver within set timeframes and budgets.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMDIzNzMuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →