Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Buyer on behalf of our client who are a very reputable manufacturer for the Oil & Gas industry based in Darlington/Middlesbrough.
Reporting to the Commercial Director or her delegate and under her direction for the Expediting/Buying/Shipping of all sub-contract and procurement activities to ensure materials, goods and services are delivered in line with required specifications and schedules. To report on status of procurement activities and advise projects as required.
* Issuing of enquiries to company & client approved suppliers utilising the QMS System.
* Expediting of quotes from suppliers.
* The receipt and review of quotations.
* Conducting and satisfactorily concluding negotiations leading to commitment of orders.
* Liaison with the package manager/discipline engineer regarding technical, quality, delivery and commercial aspects of the quotations received.
* Preparing commercial evaluations for approval.
* Administrating technical and commercial issues of Purchase Orders.
* Raising Contracts/Purchase Orders utilizing company Exchequer system.
* Updating the Procurement Schedule regarding purchasing activities.
* Expediting of goods, services and documentation
* Weekly progress updates to Group Procurement Manager
* Invoice approval in line with Purchase Orders.
* Close-out of Purchase Orders.
* To represent the Procurement Manager in his absence when required.
* CIPS qualified preferred, but experienced applicants without CIPS will be considered.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjcyMDYyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →