Sales Administration Supervisor
Are you a highly driven and organised Sales Administrator?
Are you looking for an Analytical role to support senior management?
Do you have supervisory experience?
To oversee and Supervise 2 main functions with the Sales and Commercial function
This role will challenge your ability to analyse, dissect and summarise large quantities of information for senior management.
* Implementation, monitoring and management of company portal
* Providing evidence on proposals and monitoring feedback
* Managing SAP codes
* Provide month on monthly analysis of sales impact to regions
* Ability to confidently take ownership of Business Plan potentials and support the UK Commercial Director by supplying accurate data concerning both volume & sales fluctuations
* Create/manage nomination volume against Volume month proposal for potential Open Claims against the customer at year end/end of life
* Provide month on month analysis of Sales impact to Regions/plants from Volume against Business plan
* Monitoring and analysis of the quarterly Open Issues between Business Plan’s
* Providing analysis and presentation review documents to UK Commercial Director on Business Plan comparisons, and investigate reasons behind fluctuations
* Constant review of documents to highlight and report changes within certain parameters, then review processes and procedures where required, to ensure efficiency and timeliness of information, forecast and planning
* Oversee and manage the day to day running of the commercial sales administration team
* Understanding how the Regions/Division/Corporate work together and the process flow of information. Plus, how all documents interlink and how errors in data can have a detrimental effect upon the business
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and exceed under pressure
* Ability to assess and digest information to then report the findings and opportunities in an effective manner to your audience
* Dogmatic approach to gathering data and chasing information required to complete reports etc.
* Results driven, with the enthusiasm to see a job well done to conclusion though effective ownership
* Highly organised/structured approach, with the ability to co-ordinate a large number tasks simultaneously and to a high standard
* Hold a Management Degree or Supervisory Qualification
* A strong working knowledge with the automotive manufacturing sector
Hours of work: 39hrs per week, 8am-5pm
This is a fixed term contract covering 12months. Applicants must be available to start ASAP to complete a handover.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMjM5MTEuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →