Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Robot Welding Operator on behalf of our client, a Global yellow goods manufacturer based in the Stockton on tees area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 36 hours per week, working a two shift pattern of days and back shift notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Fabrication Team Leader you will work as an integral part of Fabrication section holding responsibility for Robot Welding in a fast, efficient and safe manner.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Daily use of jigs / templates along with basic fabrication
* Manual weld, grinding, spot welding and basic dress work
* Daily PPMs (Machine check sheets)
* Routine machine maintenance / planned maintenance.
* Daily 5s activities and good housekeeping
To be considered this position you will have:
* A minimum of 3 years Robot Welding experience
* Experience with Motoman NX100 welding robot
* Flexible to work over time to tailor to business needs when required
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4zMTUyNS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →