Resource Management Solutions
RMS are working with an outstanding automotive client; we are looking for Rail Unloaders/ Compound Drivers to join our existing team on a flexible ongoing basis. Our facility provides vehicle storage, inspection, maintenance, dispatch and transportation facilities. This is a fulltime, temporary ongoing position.
What we can offer you?
- £11.28 per hour
- Overtime rate on a weekend.
- Friendly & Inclusive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE supplies
- Contributory pension scheme
About the Role:
- Unload inbound vehicles from the train
- Check vehicles after unloading ensuring no damage
- To carry out all vehicle movements within the site
- To locate and move the correct vehicles to the correct location
- To comply with the correct parking procedures and site speed limits
- Communicate any damage to the Supervisor
- Complete all relevant paperwork and report any discrepancies
- Ensure health & safety procedures are followed at all times To carry out all vehicle movements within the site.
Pattern of work: Shifts are predominantly Tuesday & Thursday between 7.30am-4.30pm.The occasional Saturday shifts are available, and this is paid at a increased rate. A Degree of flexibility is required in order to be successful.
- You must hold a valid driving license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR Offences for an insurance purpose
- You should be confident in your driving and have experience with automatic and manual vehicles
- be familiar with the workings of other departments and the ability to multi-task to support other areas throughout the busy periods.
- A Level headed approach needs to be taken when driving vehicles to ensure your own safety
- The use of initiative needs to be taken to ensure all vehicles are distributed meeting the necessary quality standards.
Interested? Apply directly today or for more information please contact Charlotte Hodgson on 07710998987
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=03A4F21E0.0 →