Resource Management Solutions
RMS are working with a industry-leading client in the Nottingham area who specialise in the Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay (£12.96 p.h.)
- Flexible Contracts available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Friendly & inclusive working environment
- Full training provided
About the role:
We are looking for a Driver/ Rail Loader to support with the unloading and loading vehicles onto the train in a safe and effective manner ensuring distribution deadlines are achieved.
- Unload inbound vehicles from the train
- Load outbound vehicles onto the train for distribution
- Check vehicles prior to loading and after unloading ensuring no damage
- Communicate any damage to the Supervisor
- Complete all relevant paperwork and report any discrepancies
- Ensure health & safety procedures are followed at all times
This is a Flexible on-going contract, shift patterns are:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 10.00am to 10.00pm (with a 30 minute unpaid break).
Some flexibility is required as on occasions the trains don’t arrive on the set days and we ask for flexibility on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun
Full training will be given on the loading and unloading of the train along with damage inspection training. It is important to highlight as part of this role you will be working in confined spaces and working at heights.
- All applicants must be over the age of 25 and hold a valid driver’s license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences
- We are looking for Confident drivers who have experience with automatic & manual vehicles, left and right hand vehicles.
- Who possess a level headed approach to work and are health and safety conscious.
Interested? Apply directly today or for more information please contact: Charlotte Hodgson on 07710998987 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application, please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=93A677FC9.0 →