Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Technician on behalf of our client, a garden products manufacturer based in Newton Aycliffe. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Working a two shift pattern of days and nights notable benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* On site canteen
* Shift allowance when required
* Life assurance up to 5 x salary
* Up to 8% pension contribution matched by the company
Reporting directly to the Senior QA Manager you will assure consistent quality of products by ensuring that products comply with quality standards whilst internal liaison with assembly and other departments.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Day to day problem solving and liaison with supporting departments
* Creation of Quality Control Features (MS PowerPoint) and Quality Standard Operations
* Part submission warrants of new made on works parts / sub assemblies
* Quarantine and release of support defective products
* Layered process audits
* 5s of work area
* Assistance with line Trials
* 8D problem solving
* Assisting and involvement with new products introduction, including PFMEA and 3P process
* Supervision, mentoring and training of Auditors and product checkers
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Quality Technician working within a fast passed manufacturing environment as well as:
* Experience of 8D and PPAP
* Flexible to work various shifts as and when required
* Competent with all MS packages
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4yMzM5Ni45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →