Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Based at a busy vehicle import centre in Southampton Docks, we are currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety & Quality Manager to join our Management Team. The role will report directly to the Centre Manager and is a permanent, full time position with a proposed start date of May 2018.
* Health & Safety Management
* Environmental Management
* Risk Management
* Experience in safe systems of works
* Quality Audits and Compliance controls
* Monitoring Health & Safety on-site
* Improving current processes and procedures
* Carrying out investigations and accident reports
* Gap Analysis
* Training Matrix
Contracted hours are 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, however a degree of flexibility is required.
The successful candidate must have the following :
* General NEBOSH certificate
* First Aid certificate
* At least 3 years experience within a similar role
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
* At least 5 years experience within a similar role, within the automotive industry
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
* Level 5 Occupational Health & Safety
* ISO 14001 Auditing Certificate
* ISO 9001 Auditing Certificate
* CMI Level 3 Management
* IOSH Managing Safety
We are looking for a team player who is a good communicator, motivated and professional.
It is essential that all applicants hold a valid drivers license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences. Some travel to other sites may be required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC4yOTczNy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →