Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** QUALITY ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you an experienced quality technician/engineer with knowledge of the automotive industry?
Do you have experience of fast paced and high volume manufacturing and understand the impacts of quality related issues?
Do you hold at least an ONC level qualification in an engineering discipline?
Are you happy to work on a 3 shift rotational basis?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area of South Wales. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Conduct regular Product and Process audits and feedback information as required.
* Ensure that all Shift Operators adhere to the quality elements of the Standard Operating Procedures.
* Identify any product or process non-conformity and potential improvement ideas.
* Ensure effective communication of Quality data to the manufacturing teams and to facilitate actions to improve.
* Assist in the resolution of Customer & Internal concerns with other Quality Engineers.
* Provide support to Senior Quality Engineers to enable Plant KPI’s to be achieved.
* Support team based problem-solving activities using structured techniques.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* To be a capable user of core basic quality tools & techniques and their application, typically: Ishikawa, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams.
* A good working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
* Previous experience ideally in quality function of a fast moving manufacturing environment.
* Served a recognised Apprenticeship or educated in an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline to at least ONC level.
* The ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding manufacturing environment.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIzMDc1Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →