Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** QUALITY ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you an experienced quality engineer with knowledge of the automotive industry?
Do you have experience of fast paced and high volume manufacturing and understand the impacts of quality related issues?
Do you hold at least an HNC qualification in an engineering discipline?
Have any of your quality related experiences involved time with an NPI department or a product launch team?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area of South Wales. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Preparation of customer APQP and PPAP documents.
* Lead introduction of new checking fixture / measurement gauge.
* Create and obtain approval for measurement gauge concept with customer.
* MSA studies on CMM fixtures and gauges.
* Ensure all fixtures and gauges are entered onto the Calibration system
* Create FMEA’s, Control Plans and internal documentation.
* Provide timing for quality milestones and activities for Project timing plan.
* Ensuring Quality milestones are achieved.
* Statistical analysis of measurements results from capability studies.
* Managing Non Conformances (AIMS etc) and implementing procedures and tools including NCR’s and 8D’s.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* A proven background in successful application of QA techniques supported by excellent problem solving skills.
* Customer Liaison experience
* GD&T in 3D CAD environment experience
* NPI Project experience for OEMS
* To demonstrate a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances.
* A results driven personality, with the enthusiasm and resilience to see a job well done through effective ownership.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjI5NzEzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →