Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Quality Engineers on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Newton Aycliffe however you will be required to travel intermittently to other UK sites, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Reporting directly to the Operations Quality Manager you will lead and motivate a team to achieve desired results supporting the delivery of required targets of the manufacturing operations and contribute to the implementation and continued development of an integrated Quality Assurance approach. You will have a strong understanding of OEM Customer specific standards & requirements with a good working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* Company Car allowance
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To act as company representative to assist in the development and maintain Product Assurance systems ensuring Customer Specific Requirements are fulfilled ( IATF16949 and other specifics )
* Understanding and utilisation of Automotive Core tools such as APQP, PPAP, PFMEA processes.
* To provide strong leadership and to develop a culture of defect prevention and waste elimination
* To be a capable user of core quality tools & techniques and their application, typically: SPC, Ishikawa, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams, Stratification etc
* Support the Internal manufacturing teams with regard to the timely resolution of Customer and Internal quality concerns.
* Support the NPI teams during the development of Controls Plans, PFMEA, Gauge Planning etc. and highlight potential failure modes ref Lessons Learnt.
* Manage the activities of Quality Engineers / Lab Supervisors on a day-to-day basis.
* Support the Internal Audit team by performing various Internal Audits.
* Pro-actively visit customer / supplier locations to resolve customer concerns and maintain high levels of customer liaison.
To be considered this position you will have an appropriate qualification in Mechanical / Production Engineering (e.g. Degree or HNC) and have
* A good working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
* Appropriate experience working within an Automotive 1st Tier Supplier Quality Engineering role.
* Proven background in successful application of QA Core tools & techniques supported by excellent problem solving skills.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuOTQyMjkuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →