Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER VACANCY *****
How would you like to work alongside the biggest and most respected automotive manufacturer in the North East?
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with extensive knowledge of IATF16949?
Are you qualified to degree standard in an engineering / manufacturing related discipline?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
A vacancy has arisen for a qualified and experienced Quality Engineer to join the largest automotive manufacturer in the North East of England on a Permanent basis.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* To ensure achievement of quality, cost and delivery targets.
* Liaise with technical staff (design, process engineering), manufacturing departments and global customer / suppliers during concern investigation, root cause analysis and countermeasure activities.
* Utilise problem solving tools & techniques with good understanding / application of statistical methods.
* Perform product and process audits (internal & supplier base)
* Generate technical and management reports.
* Interpret new project requirements and generate QA plans for trial and launch activities.
* Develop and maintain an APQP/PPAP system for external stakeholders (customer/supplier) integrating requirements within the BP systems.
* Liaise with Corporate technical departments and external test/academic institutions.
* To substitute for QA Senior Engineer when required.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* Educated to degree level in an appropriate technical subject.
* Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to make fact based decisions.
* Experience of third party audit / customer audit
* Ideally Lead Auditor certified
* Experience of IATF16949
* Experience of IATF/TS core tools (PPAP, APQP, MSA, FMEA, SPC)
* Excellent PC Skills including MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
RMS is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of a client and are an equal opportunities employer, who recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjMxMTg3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →