Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Control Technical Clerk on behalf of our client a Global leader in design and build of high integrity fire & blast protection solutions for oil, gas, nuclear, renewable, chemical and petrochemical industry In Middlesbrough.
A 12month contract role , this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the industry.
Reporting directly to the Quality, Project Management and Production Supervision, you will coordinate company documentation and inspection activities.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Compile the NORFI packs, chase up the information and ensure the contents are complete and up to date.
* Ensure that the advance notifications are submitted within the allotted timescale in line with our Clients programme.
* To take an active interest in the company’s Quality management system
* Ensure before any equipment is purchased the data sheets (where applicable) are submitted to our client; this will mean co-ordinating the procurement schedule and the placement dates for purchase orders and close out queries with design & engineering.
* Ensure all drawings and procedures relating to testing and commissioning activities are in place/submitted/approved before any witnessed testing & commissioning.
* Chase up late responses for information and report any issues to the Project team.
* Coordinate vendor inspections.
To be considered for this position you will have Experience in the oil and gas industry as well as:
* Good quality awareness
* Excellent numerical and verbal skills
* Competent using Microsoft Word and Excel packages
* Have a pro-active approach
* To be able to solve problems and to be able to offer/communicate solutions
* To be able to close out actions in a prompt manner
* To be assertive
* To have experience of working with Management
For a confidential chat please contact kelly.alexander@Rms-recruitment.co.uk or call 07764 926875
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMzk3NjcuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →