Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Control Inspectors on behalf of our client a Global leader in design and build of high integrity fire & blast protection solutions for oil, gas, nuclear, renewable, chemical and petrochemical industry In Middlesbrough.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the industry.
Reporting directly to the Working with the Management Team you will work towards and continue to control the quality of products and service provided to other departments.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To carry out inspection duties in accordance with MT-CP-09
* To complete the required Quality Reports on time
* To be able to cover the duties of fellow QC Inspector in full
* To take an active interest in the company’s Quality management system
* Liaise with the production department as regard to production inspection requirements
* Ensure that the report reference numbers are recorded on the project work pack
* Conduct subcontractor inspections if and when required
To be considered for this position you must have a CSWIP 3.1 Qualification as well as:
Good quality awareness
* Thorough understanding of the industry and products
* Demonstrable experience in fabrication and welding of Carbon and stainless steel products
* To have experience of NDE co-ordination
* To have an understanding of NDE techniques
* Excellent numerical and verbal skills
* Have a pro-active approach
* To be able to solve problems and to be able to offer/communicate solutions
* To be able to close out actions in a prompt manner
* To be assertive
* To have experience of working with Management
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMzczNDIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →