Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** PURCHASING ADMIN / BUYER JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience of buying / purchasing raw materials within an engineering environment?
Is your experience within the automotive industry?
Do you live in Sunderland or the surrounding area?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Set up, maintain and improve commercial supplier relationships and supplier performance, lowering cost of supply for all raw materials procured
* Control of material budget, monitor spend and highlight variances
* Perform data analysis and issue reports on supplier performance to ensure suppliers meet and maintain expected performance levels
* Deliver cost down and cost avoidance initiatives in support of company cost recovery targets
* Generate and manage Requests for Quotation and tender analysis
* Process and design change control
* Control of trial material orders for new project activity or cost reduction initiatives
* Management of scrap contract
Working hours for this role are:-
* Monday – Thursday: 7:45am – 4:30pm
* Friday: 7:45am – 2:10pm
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg3NjgxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →