Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Business Systems Engineers on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Cannock/Wolverhampton, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Reporting directly to the Plant Quality Manager you will support the development maintenance and effective implementation of the plant Business Management System and the roll out of the Business Systems strategic improvement business plan.
Your back ground will be in maintaining and developing Quality Business Systems in a fast paced Manufacturing environment and a knowledge of the approaches used to develop, PFMEA, Control plans & Standardised work documents.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Control and the distribution of all the companies quality and environmental system related documentation.
* To support the development and implementation of new business systems, incorporating training, awareness, support and assessment.
* Coordinate internal audits in-line with the company internal audit schedule.
* Coordinate external audits (Re-certification, Customer, etc.)
* Work with cross-functional teams to drive system & quality improvements through the business as required
To be considered this position you must be educated to a minimum HNC level in a Quality related discipline and have
* Minimum ISO14001 (Environmental) Lead Auditor and ISO9001 (Quality) Lead Auditor and a familiarity with ISO9001, ISO14001 and preferably TS/IATF16949.
* Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in maintaining and developing Quality Business Systems in a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNDQ3NDIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →