Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** NPI PROJECT MANAGER JOB ALERT *****
Have you worked as a Project Manager for Automotive or Manufacturing companies previously?
Have you managed and supported complex, new products into production in your roles?
Are you qualified to degree standard in an engineering related discipline?
Do you have experience of dealing directly with automotive OEM’s?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Providing quotation support for pressing / assembly processes to include concepts, layouts and cycle times as required.
* Customer Interface Accountable, providing accurate cost and timing feedback for products and changes during the enquiry and program phase.
* Preparing and maintaining detail project timing plans across all projects under the scope of their responsibility.
* Ensure timing plans are made available from all supply routes and support functions.
* Preparation of pressing/assembly and special purpose equipment SOR’s to enable purchasing to obtaining quotations.
* Supporting the nomination and kick-off process for pressing/assembly and special purpose equipment.
* Charing weekly Plant based weekly review meeting.
* Co-ordinating the preparation of DFMEA/PFMEA and process planning documentation via plant project, project quality and new tool engineering.
* Chairing DFMEA/PFMEA meetings with support functions.
* Escalating risks / issues to program management in a timely manner.
* Reporting project status to program management in accordance with scheduled project and program reviews and reporting formats.
* Following and maintaining project processes and documentation (E.g. Project Gateway using GPCS system).
* Attending customer PMST meetings using prescribed action / timing log.
* Support project to 90 days post SOP.
Key Person Qualities:-
* Ability to manage complex and long term projects to reach pre-determined objectives in quality, cost and delivery.
* A thorough knowledge and understanding of high volume automotive manufacturing with specific attention to engineering processes.
* Ability to manage and motivate the individuals within the project team.
* Able to work away from home on occasions – UK and Europe.
* Knowledge of project financial requirements and constraints and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and control those budgets within agreed target levels.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjczMjIwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →