Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Project Financial Controller (BIW) on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the Wolverhampton area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Controller & BiW Programme Director you will hold responsibility for the upkeep of the SAP system as well as aspects of reporting and financial reconciliations as required.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Completion and analysis of the project Capex and tooling report
* Assist in the completion of the month end accounting pack
* Assist in the preparation of the annual audit pack
* Work closely with the Programme Managers and product development teams to control capital investment and tooling transactions and costs
* Control of journal entries and reconciliations
* Assist in the creation of new parts to verify BOMs and costs.
* Become an additional SAP super user for the Programme area
* Assist in the completion of Board meetings prep
* Prepare detailed files for all budget and business plan submissions
To be considered this position you must be educated to a full AAT qualification and part CIMA Qualified as well as having:
* A sound understanding and working knowledge of SAP
* Experience working within a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment
* Working knowledge of UK regulatory standards, including IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley
* Experience of working to strict deadlines
* The ability to work meet strict deadlines and exceed under pressure
* Experience of auditing processes and procedures
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wMDAwOS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →