Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are actively recruiting for a Project Engineer on behalf of our client, a global design and fabricated / structural building manufacturer.
A permanent position you will be paid as a limited contractor, this is an excellent opportunity to join a long established organisation.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will work as an integral part of the business holding responsibility for the coordination of the project to deliver a full turnkey package, seeing the project from inception to completion.
Office based your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Client facing you will liaise with clients on a daily basis
* Project Managing the full project from inception through to completion
* Problem solving
* Be the go to person on drawing related issues between the client and drawing office
* Being a highly accredited business, you will also be involved in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
* Planning on Microsoft Project
To be considered this position you will be an experienced Project Engineer as well as:
* Have a minimum of 3 years Project Engineering experience within a fabrication building manufacturer
* Educated to a minimum of Level 4 in a related Engineering field
* Commercial awareness
* Demonstrable experience of MS Project
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4zMTc4OS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →