Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** PROJECT ENGINEER VACANCY *****
How would you like to work alongside one of the biggest ship builders in the North East?
Are you an experienced Project Engineer with extensive knowledge of the marine industry?
Are you qualified to at least HNC level in a marine engineering related discipline?
Are you local or within commutable distance or the Hebburn area?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
A vacancy has arisen for a qualified and experienced Project Engineer to join one of the largest shipbuilders in the North East of England on a Permanent basis.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Ensuring compliance with the company Project Management procedure.
* Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within the agreed budgets to ensure the satisfaction of both the company and the customer.
* Arranging planning and project meetings during the build of the project.
* Work with all departments and contractors to forecast the project labour requirements.
* Managing/assisting with the day to day project operations.
* Monitoring of daily man hour spend to ensure completion with agreed targets.
* Ensuring compliance with the company safety, quality and environmental policies.
* Liaising with customers to ensure awareness of all project aspects.
* Finalising and documenting all project paperwork including arranging project wash up meetings.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* At least an HNC in a marine engineering related discipline.
* Management experience in engineering environment
* Experience in engineering background / ship building environment
* Use of planning tools (MS Project)
* Competency with MS Office
* Commercial experience
RMS is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of a client and are an equal opportunities employer, who recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljc1MDc0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →