Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Production/Logistics Controller on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Newton Aycliffe, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Reporting directly to the Senior Production Controller UK Programme Director you will be a key member of the New Projects team with responsibility for co-ordinating all Production Control and Logistics activities during new project introduction.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Receive customer schedules and translate into accurate sales data.
* EDI monitoring and integration of failed IDOC’s , Monitoring of customer portals in-line with business needs.
* Produce detailed production plans, monitor performance to plan and advise / implement corrective actions.
* Monitoring build against target on machines of responsibility’s using captor and business warehouse
* Manage stock levels in line with company targets to ensure we achieve 100% delivery performance.
* Attendance of daily morning meetings to advise on stock position and highlight risk areas
* Regular and effective communication with relevant customers.
To be considered this position you will have experience in a high quality, high volume, lean environment along with;
* Good working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP) and Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrated success in making significant contribution to continuous improvement activities.
* Demonstrated success in implementing JIT, Kanban, Lean principles.
* Understanding / awareness of EDI, Bar code technology and e- business systems.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNTQzMjcuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →