Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Production Welders on behalf of our client based in Peterlee.
Immediate starts available.
This is a long term/permanent position, and is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the manufacturing industry.
The salary is £10 per hour PAYE & uplifts for over time.
This is a temp to perm position after a 12 week probation period.
Position Over view & Hours of Work
To work within the shop floor Production Welding Team on a day shift.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm
Friday 8am – 1pm
This company tends to work early overtime 6am/7am starts
This person should have a solid background of Production MIG Welding of various metal parts and welded assemblies. Must be confident in using engineering drawings and able to adhere to a wide range of quality standards and work with a variety of hand held tools.
Candidates must be able to JIG their own work up and also be able to weld freehand.
Other duties for all positions include the following;
* Candidates must be able to JIG their own work up and also be able to weld freehand.
* Minimum of 12 months experience of production MIG Welding
* Hand skills – use of both hand and power tools including, screw guns, hammers, bench saw etc…
* Basic understanding of drawings, being able to read drawings is essential.
* Experience of working in a production / manufacturing environment, mixed fast moving consumable goods and Light gauge steel.
* Ensuring quality checks are undertaken with a right first time attitude.
* Stacking and packing of finished goods.
* Adhere to all H&S rules and regulations.
* Manual handling maybe required.
* Working to deadlines.
* Working in a target driven environment
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS4yMzc2MC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →