Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Product Line & Cockpit Module Engineers on behalf of our client, a globally recognised automotive supplier in Sunderland.
As a direct result of our Clients plans for business expansion the opportunities has arisen within there PLE Department (Product Line Engineering) for permanent Product line and Cockpit module engineers will be the interface with Global Production Engineering on all issues relating to these product groups.
You will work within a small team of Engineers to enable the effective & timely response to customer quotations and development of new process concepts up to Process Design Drawing completion at the first off tool trial phase.
The scope of responsibilities will cover the development of production process, specification of equipment and the plan for integration of them into and effective production process
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Review and understand external customer technical RFI/RFQ requirements.
* Communicate customer requirements to global production engineering teams.
* Develop concept production process designs to support cost effective RFI/RFQ responses taking into account tooling, equipment, efficiency, layout, capacity, investment etc.
* Manage and validate the process data developed by his / her designated subordinates ensuring completion in line with the customer response schedule.
* Ensure that all proposed production processes are developed in line with CK standards and meet all necessary safety requirements.
* Develop the skills and capabilities his or her designated team.
* Support the Sales function, as required, in the presentation of CK’s response to the external customer.
* Work closely with global CK in the incorporation of new process technologies in customer RFI/RFQ responses.
* Work closely with global PEC in the development of the project Process Design Drawing and ensure an effective handover to Plant Engineering in line with specific project milestones
To be considered this position you must be educated to Degree or Equivalent and have:
* Experience preferred within a plastics or painting/coatings environment within the automotive industry or other high volume manufacturing industry.
* Previous supervisory experience is preferred but not essential.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Very good communicator with a proven programme management skills.
* Willingness to travel as necessary to customers and its supply chain.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNjc2OTQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →