Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Planning Engineers on behalf of our client, a globally leader in design and build of high integrity fire & blast protection solutions in Darlington
Your role will evaluate, maintain and forecast accurate cost and value for designated elements of projects by means of measurement, estimation, calculation, administration, contract (and subcontract) interpretation and negotiation.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Liaise with clients and external consultants
* Problem solving
* Manage project risk
* Set up and manage auditable trials of programmes
* Create end to end programmes from appointment to commissioning and close out
* Provide feedback for the department
* Critical Path analysis
* Ability to development relationships with all involved in the project
* Weekly reports to the Planning Director
To be considered this position you must have a minimum 4 years post graduate experience in Plannning within Oil & Gas industry;
* Good understanding of IT software packages utilised by the Company;
* Sound planning & organisational skills to compliment function and responsibilities;
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMTMyNDAuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →