Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Planning Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading company in oil & Gas.
A 2 year Fixed Term position has arisen for a Planning Engineer at our clients Fellside site, reporting to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager. The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the planning and scheduling of normal Weekly Maintenance work and Outage work, consistent with meeting production requirements and maintaining legislative compliance
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
Interviews will be held on the 4th & 5th June 2018 and if you are selected for interview you must be available on those days.
RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
To be considered this position you must have planning and scheduling Maintenance and Outage work experience, a HNC or equivalent in process/engineering discipline along with
* Successful contribution & work experience in an engineering or maintenance environment.
* Maintenance & contract management.
* Outage management.
* Operations interface, policies & procedures.
* Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
* Experience of working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance with company & legislative requirements
* Appreciation of costings and budgets.
* Microsoft Office Word: Ability to create and edit word documents to professional standard.
* Microsoft Office Power Point: Ability to create presentations.
* Microsoft Office Excel: Ability to create and edit excel documents to good standard.
* Ability to use Microsoft Outlook for emails and calendar entries/invites.
* Experience and practical use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
* Appreciate and application of data management systems and/or planning tools such as Project, P3 or planning applications.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNTgzNTYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →