Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
6 x Panel Beaters
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for 6 Panel Beaters to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to carry out any necessary bodywork damage repairs to ensure vehicles are in pristine condition prior to dispatch and that all vehicles comply with the company’s rules and health and safety regulations.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Effectively remove any damaged panels / areas of the vehicle in need of repair
* To remove any dents in panels
* Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels
* Mending rusted parts of vehicle bodywork
* Welding new or repaired panels in to place
* Finishing the repair to ensure it matches the rest of the bodywork, or preparing the surface for a Paint Refinisher
* To ensure materials are used within the manufacturer’s instruction and minimal usage for effective repair
* To maintain the upkeep of all Workshop tools and equipment
* NVQ (or equivalent) in Panel Beating or similar
* Competent in Panel Beating with at least two years’ experience
* Proven welding techniques
* Experience with both repairing and replacing panels
* Previous experience within the automotive industry
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility in their approach
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* To ensure the correct Personal Protective Clothing is worn at all times
* Health & Safety Minded
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CATHR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC43NDE3Ni45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →