Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for Paint Sprayers to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to carry out any necessary paint works to ensure vehicles are in pristine condition prior to dispatch and that all vehicles comply with the company’s rules and health and safety regulations.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
· Prepare and carry out any necessary paint repairs
· Ensure all vehicles are painted to the manufacturers required standard using appropriate repair techniques
· Ensure materials are used within the manufacturer’s instruction and minimal usage for effective repair
· Remove and replace / fit protector mouldings, transfers and decals
· Apply finishing materials, water and solvency-based materials
· Prepare surface for refinishing
· To apply colour matching techniques and to carry out paint rectification and touch up work
· To carry out buffering and burnishing
· Inspect paint and trim work to ascertain recommended repair procedures
· To maintain the upkeep of all Workshop tools and equipment
* NVQ (or equivalent) in Vehicle Paint Spraying or similar
* Competent in Vehicle Paint Spraying with at least two years’ experience
* Proven colour matching techniques required to carry out paint rectification and touch up work.
* Experienced working with both water and solvency-based materials
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility in their approach
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* To ensure the correct Personal Protective Clothing is worn at all times
* Health & Safety Minded
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Q0FUSFIuNTY1NjEuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →